Brown tips on the leaves of your plants is a very common symptom. There are several potential causes.Let's list the two most frequent ones:
1. Air humidity
In Portugal, with a dry climate and with heated houses in Autumn / Winter, the lack of humidity in the environment is significant.
2. Water quality
Tap water is fine for most plants, but sometimes even the most unkillable plants suffer. This is due to the excess of minerals, fluorine and chlorine that are sometimes present in tap water.
What can I do?
1. Mister the leaves of your plants with our Plant Food, as it is the perfect solution to help your plants stay strong and more resistant to abiotic stresses.
2. Place small bowls with pebbles or expanded clay with water around your plants to increase the humidity around them.
3. Group and spray them with water (only the ones you like) more often.
4. Water periodically with distilled, filtered or rainwater. Think of it as a little treat you're giving your plant.
5. Plant nerd tip: Buy a humidifier!